If you’d like to consult with Dr. Steve Gardner by phone, email, or text before making your appointment, there is no charge for this. If you prefer phone, please leave good times for calling you back, including late evening times if you’re available then.
Two steps to schedule your initial appointment;
(1) Fill out the Personal History Form by clicking on one of the green buttons towards the upper right of this page.
(2) Then be sure to inform us as to best way to reach you; Phone, with good times for calling you back if you prefer phone, email, or text.
Contact us at (301) 986-4810, or email us to set up your first appointment.
Your first visit with Dr. Gardner will consist of consultation, exam, and your first NSA Care adjustment:
- Personal History Consultation
- Complete Spine/Nerve System Exam and
- Lifestyle/Stress Evaluation
We will determine where you’re holding tension, what effect that tension has had on your state of health and your life, and locate your available spinal gateways.
Following the exam, you will receive:
- Clinical Assessment Report of Findings
- Recommendation for Care
- Your first Network Care adjustment
I look forward, with great anticipation, to accompanying you on this exciting journey. Dr. Steve G.